I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Stuck

I couldn't think of any interesting title. So you see, I was stuck.

Finally, I watched 2012 last Saturday (late, huh?). Yeaa, I give the movie 8 out of 10. Why? There are three points, 1 good point and 2 bad points. The good thing is that I can see the meaning of the movie. The president who sacrificed his life and decided to stay in Washington D. C. I also like Adrian and Laura who were involved in helping the people. Then, the first bad point is that there are some parts which seemed really fake. Like, the earthquake and all that stuff. Second, I keep asking questions why it was so easy for people to survive. Yeah, a bit over-imaginative.

But another thing is, I have no idea why some organizations in Indonesia said (in public) that this movie was not supposed to be shown in cinemas. What the hell are they thinking about? The movie 2012 was just people' creativity, is it wrong? I really have no idea why it quite becomes a controversy here.

And anyway guys, after watching 2012, I went to Pisa Cafe with my parents. Just to have some coffee and look for some fresh air.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh yea there was an acoustic band, and you know what, I embarrassed myself again (hahahaha ask me to find out)

Alright folks, see ya!

No comments: