I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Happy Sunday

It was Sunday and there was happiness in it.

Photobucket
Celebrating Alice's birthday :)

Photobucket
We had some stuffs to do in Starbucks before going to Beppu PI

Photobucket
Tannia and Alice in Beppu Plaza Indonesia

Photobucket
Photobucket

And oh anyway, we had a project (magazine) about promoting Indonesia, and Mr John told us to interview some foreigners. Here are some photos. Actually there was another one (my english teacher Raychelle) but I don't have the photos.

Photobucket
Alice, Carolina (Belgium), Rizca

Photobucket
Feby, Bill (Canada), Rizca

Photobucket
Rizca, Sonja (USA), Me

Some of my friends went for 2012 (unfortunately) after I left. Haaa I really wanna watch it!

But I am so happy that now I know how to upload a photo without losing its quality :)

Anyway guys, yesterday was great. School was fun. Debate class wasn't boring at all, and there was too much laughs. On the evening, I went to Gading to meet Ernielly in Dante to have a warm chat. We shared about some things, talking about life, and all that stuff. It was super! Then I had my dinner in Sushi Tei with my family :)

4 comments:

Shasha said...

fotonya jadi gede dan bagus!

Dania said...

hore hahaha thanks sha

Soura Eduadia said...

dania kok si bule baju penjara mirip sama lu sih

Dania said...

HAH APA MIRIPNYA hahahahahaha