I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pekat

I went out with mom today. Going to Excelso to have Lemon Butter Dorry (Tannia's recommendation) and coffee (it's a must).

Photobucket
Lemon Butter Dorry, amazing!

Photobucket
We ordered Kopi Luwak. But apparently there's another coffee shop which might have a more spectacular (this word seems 'too much') Kopi Luwak. But the one in Excelso tastes great, quite strong.

Photobucket
My mom isn't really fond of caffeine. So she ordered hot lemon tea.

Photobucket
Hahaha look at my eyes!

Le café est ma passion :)

And why did I pick that title?
Yes, the coffee.

Anyway guys, I'm really enjoying the rain these days.
And also the cool weather.
How about you?


sorry, bad images. using my mom's javelin.

2 comments:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG DORRY LEMON OMG LAPER GUA

btw mata qmyu eqzotiez dech >,< HAHAHAHAH GELI

Dania said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MATAQUEEEEE.

IYA DORRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lebai hahahha