I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Warm

I went for New Moon today with Tassha, Tannia, and Marcia. Hmm, it wasn't disappointing at all, much more interesting than Twilight. But I couldn't trust my eyes that Robert Pattinson (as Edward Cullen) was not good at all. His pale skin, his body, and all about him. It was just weird.

And Taylor Lautner (as Jacob Black),

Photobucket
source

He has got the looks, the perfect body, the perfect tanned skin, and oh my.. I adore him. I've been admiring him since I watched Twilight. And he reminded me of Oliver James. They both look alike. Hahaha.
I wish I had someone like him, in reality. I want to feel the warmth. Hahaha never mind.

After hanging out in Ex with some friends, I had my dinner in The Ubud with my family and my grandma. It was fun. The food was fascinating. Today was great! Hahaha. Anyway, I am having my german test tomorrow. Wish me luck, folks!

No comments: