I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Are You 'Blackberried'?

Study? No, I'm not really into it. Hahaha. I'm too lazy to study German. And the thing is, it's still 12 pm so I can study later. I promise to study well. Oh my God I swear I will definitely study well. But let me whine for a while. Huh blog is soooo addictive. It's like pop tarts. Once you pop, you can't stop. (err -___- haha)


Okay actually it's been so long since I was thinking about this. It's about Blackberry pals! Haha. So as all of you can see, blackberry is getting to be everywhere these days. It's like a must for every person in this country. And me:
I CAN FIND ABOUT 20 BLACKBERRIES AROUND ME EVERY DAY.
Do you think it's 'too much'? Yes you might think it IS 'too much'. But it's true. One day I was sitting in ex with my parents and my brother, I could find people around me are holding their blackberries. One was texting, another one was talking on the phone, and the others were just holding their blackberries with colorful cases. And oh man, I almost forget. Those three people (my mom, dad, and brother) are using blackberry too! My dad and my brother have the bold and my mom has the javelin one. I was thinking to buy one but err, I've figured it out and I just forgot it. Because I know I will be addicted to it, and I'll bring it everywhere I go including the toilet. But if you want me to admit, I'm also addicted to blackberry. I mean, indirectly. I usually use my mom's javelin to check my fb, chat in msn, browse the internet, or even visit my and my friend's blogs. So I don't really think I should have a blackberry. Most of my friends also have got a blackberry, whether it's javelin, bold, curve, or storm. And most of people in my msn contacts also use blackberry to chat. Quite boring, but that is reality. People are so used to it. It's true, we all need cell phones. But I don't think we all need blackberry. Blackberry is more suitable for business people. They definitely need that kind of cell phones. With those applications, unlimited internet, and they can read their emails easily. It's so important for them. I mean, it's business, man! Anyway, I'm sorry. It's not because I'm jealous of people with their blackberries. It's just my opinion. Okay? Hehe so take it easy people. I've told you that I'm also addicted blackberry. But I think I don't really need one, because my parents and my brother have got blackberries. And I just feel that people are so into blackberry these days. It's good to have an easy communication. Like BB messenger that is free for all blackberry users. Yea I can say technology is brilliant. It's amazing, fabulous! But we just have to control ourselves. Sometimes we can't stop ourselves, we can't stop doing those stuffs. I can say sometimes I'm so addicted to internet. Yes, I am. I am so addicted. But I realized, we can't live our life just for internet. We have to explore and find new things out there. Yea, so you know why I am not 'blackberried'? It's not like, I haven't been 'blackberried'. But the truth is, I WON'T BE 'blackberried'. Some of you might think this is 'too much'. As I've mentioned above, it's just an opinion. From me. Thank you.

No comments: