I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rasta Rasta

Steven & The Coconut Treez

Tony Q Rastafara

alm. Mbah Surip

and finally, Bob Marley

I have to admit, I like reggae. Hahaha. Their songs are simple, relaxing, and sometimes funny. I always love the rhythm of the guitar. You can enjoy their songs by nodding your head (it's not like enjoying the club or trance music). I can't explain it. Bob Marley (as a Jamaican) had done a great job on his music :) Lots of people love him, including me.

2 comments:

MARIA JESSICA said...

dania gw juga suka banget Bob Marley :D

Dania said...

iya je bagus yaaa :)