I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Second

Yeah, second post for today. Hahaha.

On Wednesday I worked on my art project. I was bored and tired. My back hurt. Haha, so I just took some pictures :) I love photography, I really do. Hahahaha.


sort of evil

And that day I was so desperate. I was missing junior high school so much. So I took these photos.
i want to wear blue and also kemeja yang ada lipetannya


i won't forget you guys. i won't be able to forget.

I don't know whether there will be another post for today or not. Hahaha.
Anyway folks, you should watch these music videos:
The Vines - Ride
The Vines - Anysound
The Vines - Outtathaway (live)
The Banery - Romee
The Ramones - Rock 'n Roll High School

bye folks, tc :)

No comments: