I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, September 7, 2009

They're From The States, Right? NO!

They're from Australia
But it doesn't matter, the thing is:
THEY ROCK!

They're called
THE VINES!

A garage rock band from Australia
They sound fabulous

And the rockers are:

Craig Nicholls (vocalist and lead guitarist)
Ryan Griffiths (rhythm guitarist)
Brad Heald (bassist)
Hammish Rosser (drummer)

It's Craig Nicholls
He always performs crazily (I don't think 'crazy' fits enough, but I can't find any other adjectives)

Wanna hear they rock?
Visit The Vines on myspace
My favorite tracks: Ride, Get Free (you can find it in 4shared), He's a Rocker, and Get Out

Actually I've known them for 2 years, but I forgot to promote them here. Heheee enjoy!

No comments: