I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bloodstained

I just came back from Pelabuhan Ratu. Wooooh I am sooo tired. My back hurts so much. My eyes feel so heavy. Pain is running through my body. I can feel my heartbeat is getting faster. And, I feel breathless. I am exhausted, seriously.

So we left Jakarta at about 7 and reached Pelabuhan Ratu at about 1 pm. It took a quite long time because we stopped and had our lunch at about 11.30 am.
Pelabuhan Ratu wasn't as nice as I expected. Or maybe it was because I don't really like taking photos in the beach. I didn't see any 'wow' thing from that place. We just sat for a while and had some coffee there. There's nothing special. Nothing I can write about it here.

When we were on our way back from Pelabuhan Ratu, it was a bit traffic on the highway. Then, after a few miles, we saw a broken car and a dying (or dead) man lying next to it. His body was bloodstained, and his face was a bit ruined. It was dark so I couldn't see it clearly. But there was an ambulance there. I was shocked. It was the first time I saw a real accident. I mean, a real accident, with a dying or dead person covered with blood. If I'm not mistaken, I think I also saw his legs broken. Terrible accident.

Anyway, I've just finished reading 'Knife Edge' today. It was quite thrilling. I love it. And yesterday I went to Lippo Karawaci with my family. We visited Times bookstore. So I bought a book there. It's called 'For One More Day', written by Mitch Albom, the author of 'Tuesdays With Morrie'. I just started reading about 30 pages today. It was very nice :)

I think it's enough for today. I need a good sleep.
Bye folks!

No comments: