I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wie Geht's?

Hey folks, I'm having my mid term this week. Until next Saturday, aargh. And today is the first day. We had biology and religiosity tests. Hmm, I didn't study well yesterday. I was like so lazy, and I fell asleep easily yesterday, and it was weird. Biology was okay, but I couldn't do well on the multiple choices questions. And religiosity? Haha I'm good at whining, so I just wrote down everything in my mind. Hahaha I used to do it in junior high. Huh and tomorrow I'll have German language test and photography assignment. Photography is a bit complicated this year. We have to take a picture with reflection or something like window reflection, yea difficult.

I'm planning to take a rest today. I need a good sleep. These days are tiring. I could taste the bitterness of life. It's getting harder and harder as I'm getting older. But luckily I have my friends around me. Thank you pals, ilysm :)

Okay I have to study German for tomorrow. Wish me luck, please :) Good luck folks!
Err anyway, wie geht's means how are you in german. Hahaha :()

No comments: