I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jayusiologi, Jayugrafi

Hey folks I've been trying to study properly this whole day but I just couldn't. Tomorrow I'll have geography and bahasa indonesia tests. Okay I think I won't have time to open my bahasa book, or even touch it. I have to get great scores on social studies, including geography. Aaargh, help me -__-

Yesterday was fun. I went to Edufair in CC with Meli and some other girls (oh man I can't even remember!). It was a bit boring. Some of us went for the tes bakat thingy but me and Xenia didn't. So we just walked around CC without any purpose. It was weird. But luckily I brought my camera, much better :) Then there was Greenlite (my school band) performance. Unfortunately, me, Feby, Ingrid, and Yoshi (we are the new members hahaha) didn't perform. Aargh quite disappointing. But, we still have 3 years :)

Then, me, Meli, Vina, Angel, and Xenia (now I remember haha) went to Cafe Au Lait near CC. I've been there once with some close friends including Meli. I really like that place. They also have wi fi inside, haha paradise! We had so much fun there. We talked a lot about many things, hahaha. Then we also played plesetan jayus2an like 91 used to love (argh we still love it, but the thing is 91 is no longer exist, :'( so sad).
Read this hahaha:

Me: itu loh patung pancoran
Vina: ih, pancoran mah yang pancoran air itu
Someone: itu pancuran
Me: eh nilai ulangan gue pancur banget gila
Someone: itu hancur -___-
Me: oia ya (pura-pura bego haha)
. . . (thinking)
Me: woi vin, si David Hancurleta kan kesukaan lo tuh
Vina: ITU ARCHU, HAHAHAHAHA


It was hilarious (thumbs up).
Okay you might think it was silly. But there are lots of jayus thingy in my head :)

Anyway (ladies), you really have to click here! You'll realize how precious you are in life.

2 comments:

Shasha said...

dan yang kaskus itu keren banget! skolastika natasha kurniawati likes this! ily <3

Dania said...

itu dari ingrid sa haha bagus ya. ardania kp likes this too (Y) ilyt!