I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FRIENDS

I feel so lucky to have them all
Thank you for supporting me these days
I hope I'll be able to get through these tough things

Thank you for keeping me alive
I don't know what it's going to be like if living is without you, guys

I love you so much pals
Take care :)

Anyway friends, I really expect some comments from you.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Shasha said...

ayo dan semangat. semua orang juga lagi ngerasain masa setres setresnya kok. tapi apapun masalahnya gua yakin lo pasti bisa lah ngelewatin itu semua. God loves you.

Dania said...

thankyou shashaaaaaa :) semangat juga yaaaaaaaa eheheh