I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baneriser

Today I went out with mom. It was fun. First I asked my mom to visit Brightspot in Grand Indonesia, and she's so lucky. She found a nice bag there. Me? I found nothing. I was so confused. It was just too fashionable for me. Hahaha.

Then, we went to Aksara Kemang to watch The Banery. Oh man they performed great, I love them! They played some of their songs, and also 2 Beatles' songs ('Roll Over Beethoven' and 'Twist and Shout').

So I took some pictures :)


It's Rafli's bass, dasi kupu-kupu!

It's Yudhi, the rhythm guitarist, and he sings too

Egi (lead guitarist and vocal), and Rafli

Yudhi and Egi

It's Oddo on keyboard
Unfortunately, I didn't have any chance to take any pic of Adam (drum)

I bought these stuffs :) Hurray! (Janji Pasti by The Banery)




And actually there was another band, called Tika and the Dissidents. I'll write about it on my next post. Anyway, mom was cool. Tons of thanks for today, ily ;)

sorry, the pics aren't really good
i don't know what's going on with my camera :(

No comments: