I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Agak Nyesel Juga

My neighbor (a friend from elementary school), Indah just told me to come outside my house to meet Reggy and his friend. Reggy asked me to go for photo-hunting. I am bored to death at home. Haaa in fact I have some things to do for school tomorrow but I just need to go out. But I said no. It's 8 pm and there's school tomorrow, fuck. I know it might be better if I go out earlier. But, I just really need a total refreshment hahaha. Okay never mind, I still have so much free time. Just have to find the right time! :)

Anyway I just shared my thoughts with Graceila, and we're chatting on msn now. We talked about mood swings, friends, and some other things. Hehe. It was fun. Woohooo I salute you Graceila!

Let's share thoughts, folks!

No comments: