I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Take Off!

There was an Education Fair in my school yesterday (Oct 10th). Tema Edufairnya TAKE OFF (Choose your destination, fasten your seat belt, and take off!). Yang bikin temanya kreatif ya. Lucu aja, kayak pas sama persiapan yang emang diperlukan sebelum kita lulus SMA untuk lanjutin kuliah.

I visited some stands there and watched a presentation of UPH (the teachers picked the students randomly). It was interesting. I started to think which university I should pick. I really want to study abroad. But I'm still confused. It's quite a big decision.

Greenlite (the school band, including me hahaha) also performed there. You can see what's written on my 'boarding pass' (in the photo below) hahahahahaha.


Shasha (penerima tamu dengan pakaian stewardess)

Vina, you looked great!




Hahahaha

Band dari SMA Gonzaga, they played music with their heart, fabulous!




Gue lagi suka banget difoto sampe sebatas leher gitu, hahaha

Kupon makan yang pas mau gue tukerin udah nggak berlaku -__-

Anyway, gue lagi kecanduan cheesestick hahahaha nggak penting

Yea so after Edufair, I went to Fx with some friends by busway. Busway was tooooooo crowded. But we had fun :)
I love yesterday! It was tiring but I really enjoyed it.

All photos taken by Dania, except the 1st, 4th, 11th, and 12th

Low quality photos, SORRY :(

1 comment:

Shasha said...

ciye guest star hahaha. cheesestick emang enak banget dan!