I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Juga Remuk

Yeah similar silly title like the previous post. I am so tired. Exhausted. So today, me, my debating team, and the other team had another rehearsal today at Zena's house after school. Kak Pade also joined us. Unfortunately Fanie decided to quit because of the volleyball game. But luckily, I successfully made Lakshmi to join us and replace Fanie's position as the 3rd speaker. She was great, wow. Nice English, critical thoughts, yeah we're so lucky to have her as our 3rd speaker.

So the rehearsal was over at about 8 pm. But my mom was very very very very late. She picked me up at 9.45. I felt so uncomfortable about it. And I was damn tired, I wanted to go home immediately. But yea my mom, she's very good at late-picking-up (I don't think it's a right word). I reached home at about 11 pm because before going straight home we had to buy some food for my brother at home.

And now, here I am. Having my roti bakar bought in Menteng when we were our way home. I think I'll need some camomile tea so I can sleep well tonight. Woohooooo damn tired.

Oh, I need a hug to give some new spirits for me!
A bad post, sorry.

No comments: