I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Stop Complaining

I can see miserable people these days. They look stressed out. Yea they might be stressed out. But it doesn't mean they have to keep complaining about their life. They've got to cheer up and enjoy life! Oh man life is fabulous. Don't miss it!
And me, I should admit that I am such a bad-temper person who often complain about my life. But I want to change, I really really want to change!

I am currently in love with an old song called 'Have Fun Go Mad' by Blair. I used to like it very much when I was in elementary school. The music is great, I can't stop playing that song. It makes me realize that we have to enjoy our life. Try to have fun. Don't think too much about this, this, this, and this, or this. Just chill out. Having fun is quite important. It's true. Have fun go mad! Do what I say (thumbs up).

So, enjoy your life folks! Cheer up!

No comments: