I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Heart Camomile

Today was great! There was a band rehearsal so me and Feby went out from class and missed 2 subjects. Wohooo hahaha. Anyway I also had a wonderful chat with Om Alfa (the band coach) about music (especially about guitar). I'll write about it later :)

Tomorrow there will be a mass for all of sanur's students(what do we call it?), no lessons! :)

I was free, I've got nothing to do. So I decided to go out with my mom and my brother to pacific place to buy some presents for my cousin in Bali.

We had burgers in Raffles (oh man I don't even know how to spell it). At first we wanted to eat in Hotshots. But my mom didn't want to spend too much on dinner today, and Raffles is much cheaper.

I ordered Roast Beef & cheese, my brother ordered Beef & cheddar melt. I don't know why but the taste was much different (much better, fresh) than the one in gading food court.



weird, wohooooo

Then we had Tutti Frutti (green tea flavor, my favorite!). But I think it wasn't as good as Yogulicious (is the spell right? hahaha). After having the yogurt we went to Kem Chicks to buy some ingredients (to cook some recipes from the book). And I bought Dilmah Camomile tea, I love it. Now I am having my tea :) Anyway guys, it really helps aiding sleep. Trust me!

Terrible English, sorry. Hahahaha later, pals.
I've got a lot of topics to discuss!

photos taken by me (using my mom's blackberry)

No comments: