I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Prepare to Get Served!

I just watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs with my bro and mom today. It was hilarious. I love it. But, I think Kungfu Panda is still the best for cartoons.

His name was Flint Lockwood. He used to be a weirdo and people usually made fun of him. Until someday he successfully invented a machine which could change water (the rain) into food. So it became food-raining.

The pic below was when the burger-rain has just started. The girl was Sam Sparks.

This is sooooo cute. He made a giant jell-o for Sam to surprise her.

You just have to watch it. It's really cute. Though it might be too fictional, it's quite a good watch. I couldn't stop laughing. There were some parts which were more than hilarious. Hahaha. And there were some 'touching' parts too. Hmm okay, just watch it, pals!

No comments: