I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, October 2, 2009

I Want To Be a Writer

You came back again that night. You entered my bedroom, wearing your favorite shirt. I gasped. I opened my mouth with astonishment. Was that you? Was that really you who used to be a part of my life? I moved forward, and so did you. I could smell it. It definitely smelled like you.

Yes, it was you.
Suddenly you hugged me, tightly. You hugged me so tight like there was no tomorrow. You hugged me so tight like you'd never let me go. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. At first I thought you wouldn't come back, I thought you'd be far away forever, I thought you'd leave me. But I was wrong, I smiled. You were still the same. You were warm, comfortable. I had been missing this moment for a very long time. Then you came back to me. It was a miracle. It was a gift. A special gift.

You kissed me on my cheek when I was talking. I laughed surprisingly, and you did too. You told me to get ready. You said you wanted to bring me somewhere. I nodded. Then we started to chat freely, and we laughed on some parts. I could say it was the best of you. I had been missing your voice and your laugh.

You also kissed me on my lips.
Then you kissed me on my neck, which meant you wanted me forever.
Then I kissed on yours too, which meant I wanted you forever. Seriously.

So I closed my eyes again, enjoying the moment. For a very long time.
My heart was beating so fast and I was afraid you could hear it. I was too glad you were here. I didn't want it to end.

But when I opened my eyes, you were gone.
I was out of breath. My body was sweating and I could taste blood in my mouth.

I want a dreamless night, please.
You're not in my life anymore. You used to be in my life. Used to be.
I have to remember that.

2 comments:

Shasha said...

wow dan, ini sebenernya bagus banget loh.

Dania said...

thanks sa. inggrisnya ancur tapi. vocabnya itu itu aja. lagi mau gue edit2 hahaha.