I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Remuk

Yesterday I had debating rehearsal with Kak Pade, Zena, and Gaby. I reached home from school at about 6 pm. Luckily it was traffic so I could find my time to take a nap in the car (haha). Yea I was stressed out yesterday because I fell asleep (so I was lying on my bed, taking some rests because I had been sitting in front of the computer for too long) while I was doing some research for the motions and I couldn't find any advantages of taking those articles. I was damn tired. I woke up at about 1 am after a 2-hours-uncomfortable-sleep. I realized that I was having some kind of breathless that time, I was feeling awful. Terrible. Okay whatever, never mind. Then I decided to get up and get back to the computer. Looking for some good source to help me understand about the matter. Finally, I just found 3 articles which were quite interesting.

So today we did some rehearsal too. But Caroline also joined us. Unfortunately Fanie (my team: me, Zena, and Fanie) couldn't come because of volleyball game in Smak 1. At first I really wanted to quit. I asked some other friends who also join the english debate class to replace me and go for the competition. I felt unready yet. I felt I wouldn't be able to do speech in front of many people. Haaa I was just scared.

I asked Kak Pade about replacing me with other person. But she said that I should try. We can learn together. Me and other debaters for the competitions (my team will go for tarq2 debate competition and the other team will go for the debate competition in sangti) are all beginners. We can learn how to do it well and Kak Pade also assured us not to be afraid. Think positive, so it will turn out to be positive. It's my principle in life, whoa haha.

So we tried to do 2 debates today. First, the motion was about the prohibition of giving money to beggars (one of the motions in tarq2). And the second one was about gay who should close their identity (one of the motions in sangti). Me and Zena were in the affirmative team on the first debate and we lost. I was the first speaker (and the first speaker also took the third speaker position because there wasn't anyone taking that position), and it was the first time for me doing a debate. So there were some parts we didn't mention and we didn't explain about our arguments clearly enough. Then we were in the negative team on the second debate, we won. I started to find it interesting today. Gaby was a very critical person, she was great. I feel more confident now. I hope I can do better then.

I am so tired today. Working on some school stuffs, reaching home late. And oh man I even forgot to have lunch today. There are a lot of things I've been thinking about nowadays. Yea I am becoming ms. thinker. Now my back is aching and it's killing me. And I think debating at school was tiring enough today, so I don't want more. Please stop.

Anyway I just had some wonderful chats with friends on msn today. I will write about it next time. Oh man, I have too many topics to write. But I'm so sorry I can't write it now. I might be free on Sunday. Hmm or next week. Hehehehe. Okay then, I still have many things to do. So, bye folks!

2 comments:

TANNIA MEYANA said...

tau deh anak debat (muka cape tassha) HAHAHAHA

Dania said...

ah tannia mah. wakakak