I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Insom Nih Ya? Part Two

Yeah I can't sleep, again. Maybe it's because of something new at home hahaha. Wi fi! Yes, I've just got wi fi at home. Heaven! Haha. Now I am in my brother's room, using my second bro's laptop. I am also helping my first bro to make some kind of happy birthday thingy for his friend. What a funny sleepless night.

Apparently I just had my medicine (for my throat) which should have made me fall asleep. But yea, I am not sleepy at all.

Now I am chatting with some old friends in msn, watching television, and also watching my first brother's stupidity. Remember the title? Okay sorry, this is the silliest post I've ever written. Hehehe.

Anyway, the positivity blog is awesome. Henrik Edberg, I salute you. Whoa, I've just read this post and I think it's fabulous! You guys gotta read his blog. It helps so much. It help us to improve our social life and appreciate our life. He also tells us how to think positively in a good way, I think I've mentioned about this on one of my previous posts.
Okay people, bye!

No comments: