I believe in Newton's Third Law

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It happens in reality. It really does.

Want to share about your thoughts?
Email me: daniawwrr@yahoo.com :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life is Too Good to Be True

Hello guys, I just came back from Raychelle's (my English teacher) house. She had just had a trip to US with her family. And she bought this thing (this photo below) for me, yeah! Actually it's a can of sugar-free chocolate peppermints. Though I don't like peppermints, I really love the can. Oh man, Elvis Presley! I can't think which adjective would fit him. Thank you so much Ray. Wohooo.

As usual, we do conversations as well. I think my English course is much different than any other english courses hahaha. Yea we often do conversations and we talk about many things. Today Raychelle told me about her trip to US with her family which has successfully made me jealous of her hahahaha. Then she also showed me some photos which has made me more jealous of her. Hahaha.

It had been almost a month since the last time I met her before she went to US. So I shared many stories with her. I talked about things which started to change slowly. She made me happy with some kind of life lessons. I am feeling much better now. I realized that sharing our thoughts with other people will help us to get through our life. I also told her about school which makes me laugh freely everyday. Anyway I am kinda excited going to school tomorrow to meet some friends. Whoa, I really regret missing school today. Seriously.

I told Raychelle about the Education Fair in my school last Saturday. I told her that my mom had plenty of backbone in sending me to study abroad after I graduate from senior high school. Yea me too. On the way home, I had a wonderful chat with mom. We talked about studying abroad. At first I was so interested in studying in US. But someone said that the crisis in America has stressed out so many people there. It's true. And it's damn tough living there. Especially to find a job. Raychelle mentioned about it too. So I guess Australia is much better.

After sharing thoughts with both of them, I feel more confident. Now I can say that I am so sure that studying abroad is a very good decision. This might be my final decision. Yes, Australia, either Melbourne or Perth. I hope I won't change my mind. My mom will be the best supporter. I just have to study harder and learn English well.

Anyway folks, I've just figured out that life is good. Life is too good to be true. Yea you can see the title. I don't know why giving title is my favorite part of writing haha. I think, if we think positively, it will turn out to be positive too. I mean, think positive in a good way. You can read this blog for you self-improvement.

Okay people, I've got some things to do.
So, bye bye! Have fun!

No comments: